Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Notice
- Limitation of Liability
- Payment Methods
- Orders- Shipping- Availability
- Return Policy- Exchanges
- Governing Law
- Copyright Notice
- GENARIS P. DIMITRIOS. <<Terra jewellery>> owns the intellectual property rights, including copyright, or has acquired all the necessary licenses. Terra jewellery has created this website to provide information about the company and products for personal use. Users are not authorised to sell, reproduce, distribute, display or publicly perform any text, graphics, images, logos, videos, multimedia or the selection and compilation of the contents of the site. Nothing contained on the web site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this web site without prior written permission from Terra jewellery. You can not modify any material or information on this website for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial purposes. Terra jewellery reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material provided through this website, including text and images, even for editorial purposes. All contents of this web site are licensed for use by Terra jewellery. All rights reserved.
- Limitation of Liability
- Terra jewellery tries to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete. However Terra jewellery does not warrant Terra jewellery material is accurate, error-free or reliable or that use of Terra jewellery material will not infringe rights of third parties. Our site is provided to users “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose, reasonable care and skill, or non-infringement. The information, specifications and colors of this website may differ and are subject to change without notice. Specifically, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information contained on this website, or guarantee that the use of this Site will be uninterrupted, error-free or virus-free.
- Terra jewellery may revise these terms from time to time by updating this posting, with the revised terms taking effect for all users as of the date stated on the posting. Consequently, users should consult the terms regularly.
- GENARIS DIMITRIOS. acknowledges the importance of the security of your personal data and your online transactions and takes all necessary steps to ensure maximum safety with the most modern and advanced methods. All information related to your personal information and your transactions is secure and confidential. The methods used to ensure your privacy are the following: Customer Identification: E-mail or Username and Password. Every time you access your account with these security entries, you are in a secure environment with regard to any and all personal information you have provided. The only one with access to this information is you. Kindly consider yourself responsible for the confidential character of these security entries. GENARIS P. DIMITRIOS does not share/distribute/make available your personal information to any third parties. GENARIS P. DIMITRIOS takes all possible measures to protect your personal information; however there is always a risk when using internet websites and thus, we cannot fully ensure the protection of your personal information. We inform you that once you subscribe to our website you automatically consent to receive our latest updates and news (newsletters) Via email. If you wish to stop receiving our newsletters please contact the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are ordering on the Website, orders will be processed as follows: By using the browse button and once you
have chosen a product, click on the “Add to Shopping Bag” button to place this product in your shopping bag. You
may then decide to continue shopping for other products and add them to your shopping bag. When you have
completely reviewed your order, click on the "Confirm and place order" button on the Website to place your order
and then choose the payment method. You should carefully check all details before placing your order through the
website. Upon entering your order, you will receive an automated e-mail, which will provide you with all
necessary information regarding your order. After your order has been processed and dispatched by Terra
jewellery you will receive a second confirmation e-mail, containing useful information regarding dispatch,
delivery and confirmation of your order. In case any pending issues should arise, you will be duly informed with
a relevant e-mail or by telephone. This service may not be disabled, in order to ensure the smoothness and
accuracy of your transaction. To this end, we highly recommend that you promptly inform us of any changes
regarding your contact information while your order is still pending.
Terra jewellery reserves the right to cancel any orders due to circumstances such as no availability or elimination of a product.
- All prices shown on the product pages of the website include VAT. Terra jewellery . reserves the right to modify the price of their products at any time without prior notice. The pricing policy of our company is the same at all sales points (shops and online store). Terra jewellery may modify the price of a product depending on its natural characteristics, such as size. While GENARIS P. DIMITRIOS will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information it places on the website, it makes no warranties in relation to the accuracy, reliability and completeness of such information. Despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on the site may be incorrectly priced,due to typographical or technical errors. Shipping cost is an extra cost which depends on your order and geographical location. Clearance of the products is an extra cost, such as taxes and import duties which are charged to the recipient. The prices of the products do not include such extra costs.
- Payment Methods
For your convenience,GENARIS P. DIMITRIOS suggests the following payment methods for your
A. Cash on Delivery (Greece only)The Terra jewellery is high quality , and carefully packed for each order you will be informed about the exact time integration with e-mail. The jewelery will be sent via Hellenic Post ELTA always recommended, to ensure maximum safety of our missions . The execution. of your order will take place within 10 working days from the date of submission. Shipping will take place daily , except Saturdays , Sundays and holidays.
The receipts from the store 50, S. Merkouri St. 116 34 Athens (Pagrati) tel.(+30) 210 7212580 made the days and hours of operation of the shop free shipping.
Monday: 10:30 a.m. - 15:00
Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. - 14:00 and 17:30 - 20:30
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. - 15:00
Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 14:00 and 17:30 - 20:30
Friday : 13:00 am - 14:00 and 17:30 - 20:30
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 15:00
If your order is up to the amount of 500 euros and the delivery is in Greece, you can choose the cash on delivery method of payment where you have to make the payment at the time and place that the order is delivered. The cost of cash on delivery is 2,30 euros
Β. Bank DepositYou can deposit the equivalent of your order at one of the following bank accounts:
PIRAEUS BANK : (IBAN) GR69 0172 0260 0050 2607 9530 511
C. Credit CardCredit / Debit Card: You can pay securely using any of the following cards.
Our cooperation with PIRAEUS BANK, a pioneer in the field of secure electronic transactions, guarantees the credibility and security of your purchases. By using PIRAEUS EASY PAY, card data (card number, CVV2, expiration date etc.), is transmitted over the Internet in an encrypted format (SSL 128-bit encryption), is not stored anywhere and it is not released to any third party whatsoever (not even to the provider of the product you are buying). GENARIS P.DIMITRIOS does not collect or store your card data whatsoever. For this reason you need to re-enter your card data every time you purchase products from our online store. Interest-free credit card instalments is only available for customers having a credit card issued by a Greek bank. Customers can choose the interest-free credit card instalments payment method, only if their credit card allows it, for purchases over the amount of150 euros and up to 6 interest free, monthlly instalments. for purchases over the amount of 360 euros and up to12 interest free monthly instalmentsD. PaypalWhen choosing payment through Paypal you will be forwarded to Paypal webpage (secure online transaction system) where you can pay either with your credit/debit card or through your Paypal account. The process of payment through PayPal is fully automated. During this process any personal information (including credit card number) is not stored in the system of GENARIS P. DIMITRIOS
- Orders- Shipping- Availability
We accept orders from all around the world but we separate them into two categories depending on the shipping
cost and delivery time.
A .Orders from Greece and the European UnionTerra jewellery on line shop offers its clients free shipping for orders over 50€ made through the website for order under 50€ the delivery cost is 4€ for Greece. For Cyprus and European countries (A' zone), free shipping for orders over 70€, For orders under 70€ the minimum delivery costs is 7€ Delivery time is estimated to 7-10 working days for the available products and 7-12 working days for products on request. During August the execution. of your order will take place within 15-20 working days from the date of submission.
B. Other CountriesFor the rest European countries, U.S.A., Canada, Australia,Terra jewellery offers to its clients free shipping for orders over 140€, made through the website. For orders under 140€, the minimum delivery cost is 9€ charged to you by Terra jewellery For other countries Terra jewellery offers to its clients free shipping for orders over 200€, made through the website. For orders under 200€,the minimum delivery cost is 15€ charged to you by Terra jewellery Delivery time is estimated to 10-12 working days for the available products and 12-14 for product on request. During August all orders will be delivered after 15-20 working days from the receipt of the order. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure the following estimated delivery lead times from the day of your order.
ATTENTIONThe shipping cost includes your order’s insurance expenses, for countries which accept the shipping insurance. Your order is delivered as registered mail. Clearance of the products is an extra cost, such as taxes and import duties,which are charged to the recipient. Charges vary, depending on the applicable taxes of each country. Our customer service department will inform you about the cost of your purchase via email.
Cancellation of OrdersYou can cancel your order in one of the following cases: Before you complete and verify your order through the online order process you can click the ‘back’ button and then remove the products from the shopping bag by clicking the ‘remove’ button. If you have completed your order but it has not yet been dispatched you can contact the customer service at email@example.com
- Return Policy- Exchanges
A You have the right to return products purchased, without penalty and without justification, by contacting
Terra jewellery e shop customer service strictly within 14 days from the date of receipt of products. The
customer service will send you the withdrawal form which you should complete with your personal data and send
it back via fax at 0030 2103216473 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org In this case, you are only charged with
the direct cost of returning goods. Returns are accepted only if the products you wish to return are in the same
condition as received, i.e. without having been unsealed or the packaging been violated and certainly not used,
along with the invoice. In case of refund and depending on how you choose to pay for your order, the refund will
be completed within 30 days from the date we receive the products. The refund will be made in the same way as
B. Customers may return and exchange a product purchased on the website only if the returned product satisfies the conditions of the return policy. You may exchange the products strictly within 30 days. If the exchanged item is less expensive than the returned product, GENARIS P. DIMITRIOS will not return any difference in price and the customer should order as many products as to fulfil the initial price of the order. You can only once exchange or return an item. For the avoidance of your own suffering, it is advisable to check carefully, at the time of delivery of your order, that the products and their packaging are intact, in order to detect any obvious defects, such as damaged goods. Products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place and tags and stickers attached to them. Terra jewellery will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way. In both cases of return or exchange of products you should contact us at email@example.com
- Governing Law
- All transactions made through our website are governed by the International and European Law, which regulates issues related to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31/EC, Presidential Decree 131/2003), as well as by the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) regulating matters relating to distance selling. Any discrepancies which may occur during the navigation, use and transaction with our on-line store will be settled by the Greek court in Athens, Greece... Please note that you may not use the Website if you do not accept these terms.